Looking Operation support & System administration Professional for a Leading Multinational Technology company.
: Operation support & System administrationExperience
: Min 3 years Contract Period
: July 1, 2017 till September 30, 2017Technical Core Competencies
: LINUX, UNIX, Mac, Windows, AIX, Red Hat, SUN Solaris.
Job Description:The Right Fit need to have the following skills:
: PMP (Project Management Professional), Checkpoint Certified CCSE/CCSA
: LINUX, UNIX, Mac, Windows, AIX, Red Hat, SUN Solaris.Key aspects of this role:
- Provide Linux platform operation support and system administration Level 3 support during office hour.
- Provide ad-hoc emergency desk side support service from 09:00 - 18:00 at End User data centre and support at non-office hours upon IBMs request.
- Provide Level 3 support to End User system support team to maintain the SLA and availability of End User Linux systems.
- Assist IBM to provide system installation and configuration of End User Linux servers.
- Assist IBM to perform initial problem diagnosis, escalate to and work with Linux vendor for problem resolution.
- Assist IBM to work with End User software development teams on application launches and changes, performance monitoring and alert handling.
- Work remotely with IBM and End User teams for critical situations
- Good to have at least 3 years of banking experience.
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume to hr (at) kingsco.com.hk with current and expected salary as well as date of availability for our reference.