Our client is a fast growing company with a luxury concierge business in London. In order to cope with rapid expansion, she is currently looking for high caliber candidates to join the company:
• Servicing APAC high net-worth customers through various delivery channels via phone, email and web requests to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition and customer loyalty
• Provide exceptional, high-touch service with customized arrangements
• Understands the culture and needs of the customer, conduct researches, provide recommendation to fulfil on customer requirements
• Good knowledge of luxury brands and the latest development
• Provide program benefit support, responds promptly to customer needs and requests, provide service and assistance
• Build up and maintain good relationship with customers
• Native English speaker and fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin. Additional language ability in Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, etc. is a plus
• 2-4 Years of experience in booking travel arrangements in a corporate environment or relevant customer service experience working in a contact centre environment
• Previous experience working with VIP clientele is an advantage
• Familiar with luxury market either professionally or through personal experience
• Well-travelled in both domestically and internationally is preferred
• Good knowledge of travel bookings such as airfare, accommodation, transportation, event planning and other personal services
• Proficiency in collecting and researching information
• Ability to solve problems in a timely manner, analyze information skillfully, high attention to detail and wok independently
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Good command of speaking and writing skills
• Proficient in MS Office, E-mail and Internet
• Must be able to work across a 7x24 roster
A competitive salary package, bonus program and excellent career growth opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.