Purpose of this role
Integrations will support and deliver complex system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. The position designs and develops systems as per company initiatives and business needs. S/He will work closely with Development Lead and other developers, communicate with Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts as required.
As an experienced Integrator, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable. The post holder will develop systems across predominantly ASP.Net and Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing technologies, together with Sitecore CMS integration.
The post holder will act as a key team player within the development team, by applying Agile methodology to deliver the desired products within agreed timeframe and at low risk.
This role is appropriate for a highly-experienced frontend Integrator and system analyst, having a proven technical capability and a track record in system development for complex projects.Ideal experience and delivered performance
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 5 to 10 years relevant experience in web and mobile application development.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery method.
- Exposure to technologies e.g. (ASP.NET (C#) , WCF )
- Experience in software design.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches.
- Insurance or health care experience (Desirable).
- Proficient in project implementation and solution development.
- Ability to understand, analyse and summarise complex information.
- IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft packages.
- Good understanding of IT architecture, integration and design, and IT operations.
- Fluent English or Bilingual and good report writing skills.
- Cantonese speaking is a preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Desire and willingness to make a difference, promoting excellence and quality.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- A strong analytical thinker, and able to understand wider business issues without losing sight of detail.
- Highly results oriented and focused on delivering value and benefits for the business.
- A self starter and have a can-do attitude.
- Well organised, able to prioritise and deliver to short deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with commitment to working and thinking collaboratively.
- Able to provide creative solutions to problems, applying knowledge appropriately.
- Able to work flexibly and in a changing environment.
- Able to cope with pressure, conflicts, demands and ambiguities whilst still achieving results.
- Be a responsible team player in the development team to adhere the Agile approach and DevOps process.
- Deliver the software quality standards.
- Observe, understand, report, discuss and resolve the challenges and difficulties throughout the life cycle.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Lead to ensure the quality of the deliverables as expected.
- Participate to effective and trusted relationships within the development team.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure the understanding on business requirements.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Analysts to deliver bug-free applications.
- Pro-actively to perform code review by Development Lead for best practice.