About the Company
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate with an expanding business portfolio in the region. With an ambitious expansion plans, they are looking for a dynamic and passionate HR professional to join them as the HR Manager.
Reporting directly to the Senior HR Manager, this newly created position will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of a strategic talent management program. You will work closely with HR and line departments in identifying the need for a well-structured career plan for the employees. In addition, you will take lead in driving cultural change by developing sound initiatives. Moreover, succession planning will also be a key area to be tackled and achieved via campus recruitment, management trainee programs. Finally, this person will maintain a high staff retention rate while creating a well desired employer brand.The Successful Applicant
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of solid experience in Talent Development / Talent Management and or Organizational Development gained from sizable organizations is preferred
- Familiar with the development and implementation of campus recruitment, MT and graduate trainee programs will be an advantage
- Able to display strategic forward thinking
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English / Cantonese / Mandarin
at +852 3180 4920
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.