Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Responsibilities will also include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
. Excellent understanding of good UI and UX, mobile, and responsive development.
. CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
. Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
. Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
Specific Skills & Abilities: Excellent understanding of good UI and UX, mobile, and responsive development.