a. To perform first level troubleshoot for docket of Base Station, Microwave link, POP equipment at site
b. To perform first level troubleshoot for trouble ticket for handheld terminal, desktop, vehicular terminal, and line dispatcher at site and agency premise
c. To perform Rapid Response Team (RRT) deployment as per higher management discretion
d. To perform network element of preventive maintenance
e. To perform NRA and audit at site for new site
f. To perform drive test for monthly KPI
g. To perform plan event and work order of prepatching, final patching and test call
h. Ad hoc delivery of spares to other bases/regions
i. To assist and supervise contractor on corrective/preventive maintenance and new equipment installation at site
j. corrective/preventive maintenance and new equipment installation at siteClient Requirement
- Male below 35 years
- Proactive, approachable, adaptable and able to take ownership of tasks and work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time management, flexible, highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize own work and that of others to meet deadlines;
- Very good personality, healthy, team player, willing to learn and accept responsibility and accountability.
- Good verbal communicator, good at keeping companys matters as confidential.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and drive for improvement.
- Possess a Degree in related field with min CGPA 3.0
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience
Graduates in Engineering (Telco) with 3.0 above encourage to apply.