About the Company
- Call center environment
- No sales target required
- Immediate available preferred
Our client is a well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Customer Services Officer for their Phone Banking team.About the role
Reporting to the Call Center manager, you will be responsible for answering inbound enquiries of banking products, providing after-sale support and offering immediate assistance for phone banking customers. You are required to assist in handling written enquiries and complaints via email and mailing channels in an efficient and courteous manner. You will also perform other clerical duties and calling campaign requested by your direct manager.About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung
- Secondary educated or above, with passes in HKCEE Chinese and English.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience as Bank Teller/ Customer Service Officer in branch or phone banking center.
- Excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Strong in problem solving, people oriented and cheerful personality.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin
- Proficient in English / Chinese input method and MS Office applications.
at +852 3180 4913
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.