Customer Service Executive - 5 days work
Working Location : Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
Working Hours : Monday - Sunday, including public holidays, 9 hours work shift including 1 hour break
About Our Client:
Our client is a reputable company. To cope with the company expansion, they invite high calibre personnel to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing quality customer services to both local and overseas clients through hotline. You are required to handle customer enquiries as well as to resolve customer complaints.
* Post-secondary education (English & Chinese passed in HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent)
* 1 year customer service experience
* Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
* Good PC knowledge and typing skill with 40 wpm
* Effective interpersonal, communications, problem solving and telephone handling skills
* Customer oriented, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
Fresh graduates of Degree/ Associate Degree with experiences in frontline retail will also be considered
Discretionary bonus, medical insurance and staff purchase discount. This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned shipping company. Our client offers an attractive salary package and excellent career progression path.
Interested parties please send your full resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.