Company : Shell Infotech
Exp : 5 to 10Years
Position : Business Analyst with Experience in Life Insurance
Location : Malaysia, Hongkong
Notice Period : Immediate
Mandatory skills/ knowledge • Be able to work effectively in a multi-party solution delivery team including partners, vendors, clients and internal teams.
• Ability to work with the Sales / Pre-Sales / technology team to respond to RFCs / RFPs and design and deliver enterprise IT solutions.
• Extensive knowledge in one or more Insurance products like Integral or Life Asia
• Effectively completed 1 or more large Business Process Improvement initiative using a BPM / workflow (not limited to IBM BPM, IBM Case Manager, or Oracle BPM) and/or ECM (enterprise content management / document management system) software (not limited to IBM Filenet, Documentum, or Open Text).
• Experience and knowledge of various types SDLC (not restricted to Agile and Waterfall) and requirement gathering methodologies
• Strong problem solving, communication and time management skills. Expertise in BPM AS-IS to TO-BE Process Redesign and/or Document Capture with Document Management Solutions.
• Conceptual knowledge of various Integration approaches – SOA, Web services and Frontend Integration
• Insurance lines of business: Strong domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas - Individual/ Group Life Insurance Business, Annuities, Reinsurance, P&C Personal / Commercial and other lines of Business - Processes and Systems.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• Solutions development and delivery experience in these domains, including:
o Knowledge of key software applications / Core Systems in the Insurance space.
o Project management and implementation experience in Insurance solutions.
o Organizing successful product development programs.
o Certifications in Project Management, Business Analysis, or Insurance.